忍者ブログ
東京都台東区の歴史
×

[PR]上記の広告は3ヶ月以上新規記事投稿のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書く事で広告が消えます。

所在地 台東区東上野3-29-8

台東区有形文化財 
 下谷神社拝殿雲竜図
     平成12年(2000年)指定

下谷神社
したやじんじゃ
 東京下町 八社福参り 円満和合

 天平2年(730年)、上野の忍ヶ岡(しのぶがおか)に創建されたと伝えられる。寛永4年(1627年)、寛永寺の建立のため山下(やました)に移された(現在の岩倉高校あたり)。しかし土地が狭く、延宝8年(1680年)に広徳寺前通り(現在の浅草通り)の南側に移る(現在地の近く)。その周囲には武家の屋敷や長屋が建ち並んでいた。
 本社は下谷の鎮守として広く信仰を集め、『下谷稲荷社』・『下谷惣社』などとよばれた。稲荷町という地名も、本社に由来する。江戸時代には開帳・人形芝居などがおこなわれ、祭礼の時には盛大な行列がみられた。
 『下谷神社』と改称したのは明治5年(1872年)である。関東大震災の後、昭和3年(1928年)の区画整理により、東南に50mほどの現在地に移る。新築された拝殿には、池之端に住んでいた日本画の巨匠、横山大観により雲竜図の天井画が描かれた(平成12年、台東区有形文化財)。
  平成16年(2004年)3月 台東区教育委員会

PR


所在地 台東区東上野4-5-6 (台東区役所)



  広徳禅寺遺趾

     頌日 
髙掲法幢三百載
己憂斯地累兒孫
無邊廣大先人徳
饞勤碑陰去故園
  廣徳三十世 雪底謹織


所在地 台東区東上野5-1-2 (永昌寺)

 明治15年(1882)、講道館柔道の創始者嘉納治五郎(1860~1938)が友人や門弟とともに稽古をはじめたところが、当下谷永寺の書院であった。
 これが今日、世界各国に普及し国際的な広がりを持つ講道館柔道の発祥とされている。道場となった書院の広さは12畳、初年の門弟は9人であった。



 同明治15年(1882)夏、当時の住職朝舜法(1837~1914)の協力を得て、玄関脇の空地に、12畳のバラック建て道場を新築したが、翌明治16年(1883)神田に移った。
 永昌寺は、浄土宗で永禄元年(1558)下谷長者町に創建、寛永14年(1637)現在地に移転した。大正12年(1923)の大震災により当時の建物は焼失している。



 境内の「講道館柔道発祥之地」と刻む自然石の記念碑は、昭和43年(1968)10月、嘉納治五郎没後30周年を記念し、講道館が建立した。
 平成13年(2001)3月  台東区教育委員会


                                 銘石 『坐禅草石』

          BIRTHPLACE OF KODOKAN JUDO
 In 1882,it was here in the study of Eisho-ji temple in Shitaya,that Kano Jigoro(1860-1938),the founder of Kodokan judo,started training with his friends and follweres.
 This temple's study is regarded as the birthplace of Kodokan Judo.It has gained international popularity and has spread to various countries around the world. It has gained international popularity and has spread to various countries around the world.The study first used as a training holl,was just 12 tatami mats big and the first year saw just 9 followers join.
 In the summer of 1882,Kano JIgoro obtained the cooperation of Asahi Shunpo(1837~1914),the chief priest of Eisho-ji temple,and constructed a temporary drill hall. The drill hall was the size of 12 tatami mats and was situated in the vacant area next to the temple entrance.In 1883,the hall was relocated  to Kanda in Chiyoda Ciy.
 In 1558,Eisho-ji temmple was first edtablished in Shitaya Choja Machi,by the Jodo sect of Buddhism and was moved to its current position here in 1637.In 1923,the temple vurnt down in the first of the Great Kanto Earthquake.
 In Oktober 1968,a monument made of stone, was erected by Kodokan in the former position of the drill hall,with the inscription"Birthplace of Kodokan Judo"to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the passing of Jigoro Kano.  


所在地 台東区東上野6-17-3 (法善寺)

 齋藤家は美濃国の出身といわれ、家康入府の時から江戸神田に住んで、雉子町の草分け名主として六ヶ町を支配した。また、神田果物市場を監督して野菜上納のことうを掌っていた。代々市左衛門と称した。
 齋藤長秋(幸雄)とその子縣麿呂(幸孝)その孫月岑(幸成)は、三代にわたって、江戸の地誌を調べて『江戸名所図絵』を完成させた。
 『江戸名所図絵』7巻20冊は、江戸の風俗・行事・名所等を、絵入りで解説したもので、前編が天保5年(1834)に、後編が天保7年に出版され、さし絵は長谷川雪旦・雪堤父子の手による。文・絵ともに実地踏査に基づいており、江戸の都市景観を知る上で貴重な史料である。
 月岑は江戸年中行事を『東都歳時記』、江戸関係事項を『武江年表』と題し、出版した。いずれも江戸研究者必読の書である。
 平成7年(1995)3月  台東区教育委員会

   TOMB OF THREE GENERATIONS OF THE SAITO FAMIRY
            (Metropolitan Historical Site)
 The SAito family used to rule six city blocks,the central block of which was Kanda-Kiji-Machi.Three generations of the Saito family:Choshu,his son Kakemaro,and his grandson Gesshin,surveyed the topography of Edo and completed the publication of"EDO MEISHO ZUE"(Illustrated Map of Sightseeing areas in Edo).The illustrated publication consists of six scrolls and 20 volumes which explains social customs and manners,events,and sightseeing areas.It was illustrated by Hasegawa Setsutan and his son Hasegawa Settei.Illustrations and explanations were made based upon field surveys,so the publication is one of the most important references for providing information on the life and scenes ofEdo.Gesshin also published "TOTO SAIJIKI"and"BUKO NENNPYO"also indispensable reference books.


所在地 台東区東上野6-19-2 (源空寺)

 源空寺は浄土宗増上寺の末寺。寺伝によれば、円誉道阿が天正18年(1590)湯島(現、文京区)に草庵を結び、多くの信者を集めたことに始まり、徳川家康も道阿に深く帰依したという。慶長9年(1604)草庵の地に寺院を開き、開祖法然房源空の名にちなみ「源空寺」と称した。さらに、二世専誉直爾のとき、明暦3年(1657)の大火に遭って類焼、当地に移転した。



 源空寺の銅鐘は総高2メートル22センチで、江戸時代の銅鐘としては大型である。胴周りの銘文によれば、寛永13年(1636)三代将軍徳川家光の勧めをうけ、開山道阿が願主となり鋳造されたもので、徳川家康の法号「大相国一品徳蓮社崇誉道和大居士」、同秀忠の法号「台徳院殿一品大相国公」、家光の官職・姓名「淳和奨学両院別当氏長者正二位内大臣征夷大将軍源家光公」を刻んでいる。



 作者は「椎名勝十郎藤原義定」。鋳物師椎名家は、初代伊予守吉次より代々徳川将軍家御用鋳物師を務め、本銅鐘の作者義定もその一族と思われる。
 本銅鐘は、昭和19年(1944)に重要美術品の認定を受け、平成9年(1997)には台東区有形文化財として台東区区民文化財台帳に登録された。
 平成14年(2002)3月  台東区教育委員会



           Copper Bell(Cultural Asset of Taito City)
 Genku-ji Temple was opened in1604 and transferred to its current location after being severely damaged in the great fire of 1657.
 The copper bell of the present temple has a total height of 2.22 meters and is considered to be relatively large for copper bells produced  between the 17th and 19th centuries.Genku-ji Temple cast the bell in 1636 upon the request of thethird Tokugawa shogun.Tokugawa Iemitsu,Tokugawa Ieyasu,and his successor,Tokugawa Hideyada,as well as the third shogun Iemitsu's official governing name are inscribed on its surface.
 The artist responsible for making the bell was Shiina Yoshisada from the eminent Edo period foundry of Shiina.


所在地 台東区東上野6-18 (源空寺墓地)

 墓石は角石で、正面に「東河伊能先生之墓」と隷書で刻む。伊能忠敬は延享2年(1745)神保貞恒の子として上総国に生まれる。名を三治郎という。のち下総国佐原の酒造家・名主の伊能家を継ぐ。名を忠敬と改め、伊能家の家業興隆に精出すかたわら、数学・測量・天文などを研究。漢詩・狂句も良くし、子斉と字し、東河と号した。
 50歳の時、家督を譲り江戸に出て、高橋至時の門に入り、西洋暦法・測図法を学ぶ。寛政12年(1800)幕府に願い出て、蝦夷地(現、北海道)東南海岸の測量に着手。以来18年間、伊能忠敬は全国各地を測量して歩いた。しかし地図未完のうちに文政元年(1816)4月18日没す。享年74歳。
 地図作製は、幕府天文方が引き継ぎ、没後3年の文政4年(1821)に完成。その地図は『大日本沿海輿地全図』という。また『日本輿地全図』『実測輿地全図』ともいい、俗に『伊能図』と呼ぶ。わが国最初の実測精密地図である。
 平成7年(1995)3月  台東区教育委員会
 
     TOMB OF INO TADATAKA(National Historical Site)
 Ino Tadataka(1745-1818)studied mathematics,surbeying,and astronomy and after retiring from business at the age of 50,he became a neted Edo-period geographer and surveyor.
 In 1795 he went to Edo and apprenticed himself to Takahashi Yoshitoki inorder to learn about the European calendar and surveying.He started surveying the eastern coastline of Hokkaido in 1800.For eighteen years he carried out surveys throughout Japan.But died at the age of 74 on April 18,1818 before his map was  completed.
 The map was completed three years later,by "TENMONGATA",an office of the S hogunate Government at Edo,which superbised astronomy,thecalendar,and surveying and this is the first accurate map of Japan resulting from actual surveys and is commonly called the "INO-ZU(map)".



所在地 台東区東上野6-18 (源空寺墓地)

 角石の墓碑正面に、「東岡高橋君之墓」と隷書で刻み、三面には、尾藤二州の撰文を刻む。東岡は至時の号である。
 至時は江戸時代中期の暦学者。明和元年(1764)11月、大坂御蔵番同心、高橋元亮の子として生まる。名を至時、字を子春、通称を作左衛門といい、東岡または梅軒と号した。15歳で父の職を継ぐ。性来、数学・暦学を好み、公務のかたわら、それらの研究に励む。ついで、当時の天文学会の第一人者、麻田剛立の門に入って学ぶ。
 寛政7年(1795)、改暦の議が幕府で起きると、師剛立の推挙で、同門の間重富とともに天文方に抜擢され、寛政9年(1797)「寛政暦」をつくる。一方、伊能忠敬が幕命により、実測地図を作成する際には、測量を指導し、完成させた。その関係で、二人は後世「日本地図の父母」といわれている。文化元年(1804)1月5日、41歳で肺患のため没した。著書に『赤道日食法』等がある。
 平成7年(1995)3月  台東区教育委員会

         TOMB OF TAKAHASHI YOSHITOKI
             (National Historical Site)
 Takahashi Yoshitoki was born in Osaka in 1764 and became a famous astronomer in the latter half of the 18th century.He was appointed to "TENMONGATA" of the Shogunate Government at Edo,which was apost supervising astronomy,calendar making,and land surveying.He was the central fugure in a calendar improvement project initiated as the time.He guided Ino Tadataka in surbeying and assisted in producing a map of Japan using actual surveys.They were later known as the forefathers of Japanise map-making.Takahashi died at the age of 41 in 1804.



所在地 台東区東上野6-18 (源空寺)

 江戸初期の町奴。本名は塚本伊太郎。備前唐津の士族で、幡随院の住職向導に私淑(一説には向導の実弟、または幡随院の門守の子ともいう)し、浅草花川戸に住み、奉公人を周旋する口入れ業に従事していたといわれる。
 当時町奴と呼ばれる任侠の徒が横行し、また、大小神祇組という旗本奴も市街を乱していた。やがて長兵衛は町奴の頭領となり、旗本奴の頭領水野十郎左衛門と張り合ったという。この辺は多くの伝説と潤色で構成の人々にもてはやされているため、つまびらかにはできない。
 慶安3年(1650)4月13日、水野十郎左衛門のだまし討ちにあって没した。年36。
 昭和2年(1927)3月 台東区教育委員会



       TOMB OF BANUIIN CHOBEE
               (Metropolitan HIstorical Site)
 Chobee was a Machiyakko(a man of chivalrous spirit)early in the Edo period.His real name was Tsukamoto Itaro.He was a samurai from Hizenkaratsu(Nagasaki prefecture)and privately apprenticed himself to the chief priest of the temple Banzuiin.He was said to have libed at Asakusa Hanakawado and worked in an emplyment agency.
 In those days there were many Yakko(gallants)rampant along the streets:there were two kinds:Machiyakko and Hatamotoyakko.The latter were from the retainer families of Shogun and the former with other roots.Chobee became the head of Machiyakko and competed with Mizuno Jurozaemon,the head of Hatamotoyakko.The details of their kompetition was not clear because they are full of legendar events and embroidered stories created by the people of coming ages.
 He was led into a trap and killed by Mizuno Jurozaemon on the 13th April,1650.His tomb was designated as a metropolitan historical site in 1927.


所在地 台東区東上野6-18 (源空寺)

都指定旧跡
 谷文晁墓
     昭和2年(1927)4月指定

 江戸後期文人画家。田安家の家臣で漢詩人谷麓谷の子である。
 名は正安、字は文晁のほかに子方、文五郎、号は画学斎、写山楼、文阿弥などといった。元・明・清画や狩野派、土佐派、文人画、西洋画など各派の手法を研究し画風を工夫し、関西文人画に対して江戸文人画壇の重鎮となった。門人として渡辺崋山、立原杏所、高久靄厓ら多い。文
晁の妻や娘も画家である。
 文晁は松平定信に従って諸国を巡歴し、『集古十種』の挿絵を描いた。このほか『名山図絵』『本朝画纂』『公余探勝図(重要文化財)』『五柳先生図』などがあり、人物、山水、花鳥、虫魚を得意とし、特に水墨山水に妙を得ていた。天保12年(1841)12月14日没。年78。
 昭和2年(1927)4月、東京都旧跡に指定された。
 平成13年(2001)3月 台東区教育委員会



  TOMB OF TANI BUNCHO(Metropolitan Historical Site)
 Tani Buncho was a painter,who painted inathe style of the southern Chinesea school.His rather was Tani Rokoku,aChinese style poet and a vassal of the Tayasu family.
 He studied painting of the Yuan(Mongol)dynasty,Ming dynasty,andChi'ng dynasty in China,Kano school and Tosa school in Japan,the southernChinese school at painting,and that of various schools of Europe and developped his unique painting style.He became a the Kansai's southern Chinese school of Chinese painting in contrast to the Kansai's southern Chinese school of painting.Watanabe Kaza,Tachihara Kyosho,Takaku Aigai were his pupils.His wife and daughter were also paiters.
 After he had travelled around Japan accompanying Matsudaira Sadanobu, a member of Shogun's Counsil,he produced the illustrations for "Shukojisshu".Beside this,his works are "Meisamzue","Honchogasan","Kouyotanshozu"(an important cultural property),etc.,and he was good at painting people,landscapes,floweres and birds,insects and fish. HIs forte,howecer,was landscape painting.
 He passed away at the age of 78 on the 14th of Desember,1841.
 His tomb was designated as a metropolitan historical site in 1927.


所在地 台東区東上野6-13-13

真宗大谷派
 高龍山 報恩寺



 境内には『鬼瓦』、『銅鐘』があります。


所在地 台東区東上野6-13-13 (報恩寺)

関東大震災(1923)の後昭和10年(1935)に竣工した現在の本堂の屋根(北側)に用いられた鬼瓦(高さ2メートル余り重さ530キロ)京都の西京区での作と見られ、摂氏800度位で焼かれ16の部分からなる。昭和31年(1956)7月22日落雷に遭い上部が破損、モルタルで応急処置がなされていた。
昭和60年(1985)に始められた修復工事の際取り外された。
 報恩寺


所在地 台東区東上野6-13-13 (報恩寺)

 坂東報恩寺の通称で知られる当寺は、建保2年(1214)親鸞の高弟性信によって開かれた浄土真宗大谷派の寺院で、初め下総国横曽根(現茨城県水海道市)にあったが、慶長7年(1602)江戸に移転、その後市中を三転し、文化7年(1810)現在地に至る。
 本鐘が鋳造されたのは、慶安元年(1648)で、当時報恩寺は八丁堀にあった。銘文によると、報恩寺14世住持宣了および檀信徒の講中の発願で作られた。銘文の末尾に記されている鋳造者の「堀山城守藤原清光」は、江戸幕府の命で京都から江戸に下った御用釜師堀浄栄の息子浄甫を指す。父子とも当代一流の鋳造師で、浄甫の作品にはこの銅鐘のほか、渋谷区祥雲寺の銅鐘・日光東照宮の銅灯籠・上野東照宮の銅灯籠などが現存している。
 本鐘は、昭和18年(1943)、重要美術品の認定を受け、平成8年(1996)、台東区有形文化財として、区民文化財台帳に搭載され、当時境内鐘楼(平成2年〔1990〕竣工)に安置される。
 平成8年(1996)3月 台東区教育委員会

           COPPER BELL
 This temple,widely known as Bando Ho-onji temple,was established by Shoshin in 1214.It was originally located at Mitsukaido-city in Ibaraki Prefecture,then muved to Edo in 1602.Its location was changed three times within Edo,finally settled here.This copper bell was cast in 1648 by Hori Joho,first-class craftsman of the period.
 Other works by Hori Joho that remain today include copper lanterns at Nikko Toshogu Shrine and Ueno Toshogu Shrine.
 It was registered as a tangible cultural asset in 1996 in the Book of Cultural Assets of Taito City.









所在地 台東区東上野1-13-9

 紙洗橋跡
本橋ハ帝都復興事業トシテ改築シタルモノナリ
1.起工  昭和4年(1929)7月
1.竣功  昭和4年(1929)9月
1.工費  壹萬貮千圓
  東京市






所在地 台東区東上野5-5-21

曹洞宗
 黄雲山 竜谷寺

 豊川稲荷霊場


 


忍者ブログ [PR]
カウンター
現在の閲覧者数
サイト内検索
アクセス解析
プロフィール
HN:
歴史を未来に伝える。
HP:
性別:
男性